Tuesday, September 21, 2010

#12 Finding Feeds

I personally like going to websites I'm interested in and subscribing to feeds that way. Now that I have Google Reader, I can just add the RSS feeds from sites that I check a lot to it. For searching, I liked the Topix.net and the search tool located right in the Google reader. I thought they were the easiest to use/ look at.The searching was a little iffy though... like I said in my other post, it's been a few days since since I signed up for this. When I signed up, I did a lot of searching so I signed up for tons of info, stuff I wouldn't usually visit but was casually interested in, and that is the stuff I least want to read. Maybe if I learn more about Google Reader, I can prioritize my feeds into categories and then I'll know what to read first!

No comments:

Post a Comment