Wednesday, October 6, 2010

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

Whew... done!
I liked the whole experience a lot, I learned a ton. My favorites were the spelling things with flickr app, learning to embed youtube videos and Google labs. I like zotero and need to work more on figure out how to use it so it doesn't take me half an hour to get a citation. I definitely valued the tutorials. I think that's one of the most valuable things I got from this. If I'm curious about new technology, I can look at awards and then check for short tutorials to figure out how to use them. Since I like to watch people as they do something on screen rather than reading through instructions, this was a big benefit for me overall, a definite transferable skill. I did a quick search for something I'm interested in (like making an iphone app) and found tons of good videos.
The exposure to everything was great, and I plan to keep exploring and finding out about web 2.0 library integration.

2 comments:

  1. p.s. I also enjoyed having a blog. I now keep one for my 535 so keep track and review YA books I've read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Margaret! Glad you made it to #23 and found value in doing so.

    ReplyDelete